Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Disclosure of my blog

"The views are entirely my personal and they in no way represent the view of the company I am employed with."

"The views are not targeted against any company, Institute or Person. If it happens to attack someone's interest, it can only be the coincidence."

"My views keep on changing with time and I consider it to be the consequence of having an open mind."

"I do accept guest posts, and for such posts I may or may not agree with the view of the writer. All legal responsibilities lie with the writer and not with me. My association end on just being a space provider for publishing his views."

"All four points mentioned above are valid for the entire blog."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Thanksgiving owing to you against sharing. Undoubtedly benefit my time.

Page Views from May 2007

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks